Plemonstall Court, Hoole, Chester - From £675,000
Property reference: CF589
- Bespoke development
- Attractive Georgian style
- A combination of five and six bedroom detached homes
- Sought after Hoole location
- Driveways and lawn rear gardens with stone patio seating area
- Eco-friendly build to include air source heat pumps and underfloor heating.
- High specification and fittings throughout
- Award winning developer
Plemonstall Court is a bespoke development of eight Georgian style, five and six bedroom detached homes, by award winning developer Marcol Homes.
About the Property
Marcol Homes design and building ethos
Marcol Homes has gained a reputation for building environmentally friendly bespoke homes which include air source heating. The renewable technology improves energy use leading to lower running costs and co2 emissions. Plemonstall Court will also benefit from double glazed windows and improved insulation to floors and roofs, leading to less heat loss.
Air source heat pumps - Under floor heating to ground floor - Concrete floor joists to first floor with under floor heating - Double glazed sash windows - Hand made kitchens - Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary ware - LED lighting - Alarm system - Porcelain tiling - Stone patios, all come as standard.