Chester Road, Kelsall, Tarporley
£550,000 SOLD STC
Property reference: CF1492
- Individually designed new build development of ten executive style homes
- Detached family home
- Four good size bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Large open plan kitchen/family room with fantastic entertaining space and bi-fold doors
- Spacious kitchen with separate utility room
- Good size lounge
- A short stroll to the village centre
- Driveway parking and detached garage
- Internal living space 1816 sqft
- Kelsall Primary School0.3 Miles
- Ashton Hayes Primary School1.2 Miles
- Tarporley High School4.5 Miles
- Christleton High School4.8 Miles
- Ashton Lane0.9 Miles
- Mouldsworth1.7 Miles
- Tarvin Londis Store1.8 Miles
- Pryors Hayes Golf Club1.2 Miles
- Okells Garden Centre2.0 Miles
- Delamere Forest2.6 Miles
- Delamere Forest2.6 Miles
Situated in a sought after and most convenient location, you really couldn’t ask to be better placed to take full advantage of the beautiful and picturesque village of Kelsall. Catering for all, this luxury development of ten homes has been built to standards offering superb accommodation and outstanding specification throughout. The properties will be built with individual and contemporary design, with a keen eye for detail to ensure an imposing finish. Completed with contrasting brick and K-Render, the properties will also feature attractive grey coated UPVC windows, a slate roof over and underfloor heating. This property oozes with space and light and provides the fundamental rooms that allow for a practical lifestyle and importantly designed around modern day living.
You are greeted with an entrance hall having a large built in storage cupboard, a turned staircase rising to the first floor and internal doors leading to the lounge, study, downstairs WC and large open plan kitchen/family room space to the rear. The open plan kitchen/family room is exceptional in size and comes complete with stunning bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is set to impress with a comprehensive arrangement of base and wall mounted units, along with a fantastic kitchen island, finished with stone work-surfaces and all of the integral appliances you could wish for! To conclude the ground floor accommodation is the all-important utility room.
To the first floor, the large landing has doors leading to the linen cupboard, spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom comes equipped with a fantastic en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe; what more could you wish for? The second bedroom also comes complete with an en suite shower room, whilst the two further double bedrooms enjoy a pleasant sized family bathroom.
The outside of the property has provision for a large driveway, leading to a detached single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear is a garden made for families! Fully enclosed and enjoying a private aspect, the lawn and Indian stone patio area makes an ideal environment for entertaining all the family!