Chester Road, Kelsall, Tarporley
£495,000 SOLD STC
Property reference: CF1491
- Individually designed new build development of ten executive style homes
- Detached family home
- Four good size bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room to master bedroom and bedroom 3
- Large open plan living with fantastic entertaining space and bi-fold doors
- Spacious kitchen with separate utility room
- A short stroll to the village centre
- Driveway parking and attached garage
- Internal living space 1650 sqft
- Kelsall Primary School0.3 Miles
- Ashton Hayes Primary School1.2 Miles
- Tarporley High School4.5 Miles
- Christleton High School4.8 Miles
- Ashton Lane0.9 Miles
- Mouldsworth1.7 Miles
- Mouldsworth Railway Station1.8 Miles
- The Morris Dancer0.4 Miles
- Pryors Hayes Golf Club1.2 Miles
- The Cornichon1.7 Miles
- The Goshawk1.8 Miles
Situated in a sought after and most convenient location, you really couldn’t ask to be better placed to take full advantage of the beautiful and picturesque village of Kelsall. Catering for all, this luxury development of ten homes has been built to standards offering superb accommodation and outstanding specification throughout. The properties will be built with individual and contemporary design, with a keen eye for detail to ensure an imposing finish. Completed with contrasting brick and K-Render, the properties will also feature attractive grey coated UPVC windows, a slate roof over and underfloor heating. This property oozes with space and light and provides the fundamental rooms that allow for a practical lifestyle and importantly designed around modern day living.
You are greeted with an entrance hall having a turned staircase rising to the first floor and internal doors leading to the study, downstairs WC and large open plan living space to the rear. The open plan living/dining/kitchen is exceptional in size and comes complete with stunning bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is set to impress with a comprehensive arrangement of base and wall mounted units, finished with stone work surfaces and all of the integral appliances you could wish for! To conclude the ground floor accommodation is the all-important utility room.
To the first floor, the large landing has a window to the side and doors leading to the linen cupboard, great size bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom comes equipped with a fantastic en suite shower room, along with bedroom three also featuring an en suite, whilst the two further bedrooms enjoy a pleasant sized family bathroom.
The outside of the property has provision for a large driveway, leading to an attached single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear is a garden made for families! Fully enclosed and enjoying a private aspect, the lawn and Indian stone patio makes an ideal environment for entertaining all the family!