Cornwall Street, Newtown, CH1
£190,000 SOLD STC
Property reference: a5823397-4968-400d-b7e9-89deae915b32
- Lovely two bedroom terraced home
- Well-appointed from top to bottom
- Ideal first-time buyer home
- Resident's parking scheme
- Close to both the main train and bus stations and City centre
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- No onward chain!
- Chester Blue Coat CE Primary School0.4 Miles
- University Church Free School (UCFS)0.5 Miles
- St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School0.5 Miles
- The Queen’s School0.6 Miles
- Chester Bus Interchange0.2 Miles
- Chester0.3 Miles
- Chester Railway Station0.3 Miles
- Northgate Arena0.1 Miles
- Chester City Walls0.2 Miles
- Escapism0.3 Miles
- Chester Cathedral Falconry0.3 Miles
If you are a first-time buyer and looking for a home that is close to such an amazing amount of facilities, like a train station, bus station, shops, restaurants and also gives you great spacious living that has been well maintained, then we have you covered with this attractive two bedroom mid terraced home!
Positioned in the ever popular location of Newtown, the property is tastefully decorated and appointed with some lovely features. Benefitting from a hall, that has a staircase rising to the first floor, and doors leading into the reception rooms. The lounge is positioned at the front of the home, with a large window and feature fireplace to take centre stage. The dining room at the rear is spacious and light, with the kitchen leading directly off. The kitchen comes with modern base and wall units providing plenty of storage, along with work top space for prep work. Of course, there is plenty of room for your white goods too, whilst a side door takes you out to the rear courtyard garden. The first-floor landing has a spindled balustrade and doors to lead into the bedrooms and family bathroom. Both bedrooms are comfortable double rooms, with high ceilings and original feature fireplaces. The bathroom is a lovely light and airy room, with white tiling and fitted suite, complete with a shower over the bath.
Outside you will be pleasantly pleased to see a larger than average walled courtyard garden, with Indian stone patio and wooden shed for your storage needs. With no onward chain, you could be in before you know it and enjoying all the local delights in the area.