Kirkwood Close, Vicars Cross, CH3
£230,000 SOLD STC
Property reference: b205ca42-5b17-4a12-9b6d-ab3b98db09fb
- Semi-detached home within a quiet cul-de-sac
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with box bay window
- Extended kitchen/dining room with ceiling lantern
- Bathroom with white three piece suite
- Lovely rear garden with patio seating area
- Driveway parking
- Popular Vicars Cross location
- Hoole CE Primary School0.2 Miles
- Hoole Church of England Primary and Nursery School0.2 Miles
- St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School0.4 Miles
- St Martins Academy0.6 Miles
- Chester Railway Station0.6 Miles
- Chester0.6 Miles
- Chester Foregate Street0.8 Miles
- Chester Boughton Hall Cricket Club0.3 Miles
- The Suburbs0.5 Miles
- Sticky Walnut0.5 Miles
- Sandy Lane Park0.5 Miles
What a perfect property for any first-time buyers or investors out there! This extended and well-presented, two-bedroom home is located within the ever-popular area of Vicar’s Cross with its fantastic schooling and great local amenities all within walking distance, along with convenient network links. The property is tucked away within a peaceful cul-de-sac, ideal for any young family!
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with an entrance porch providing useful hanging space for coats, whilst a door leads through to the lounge. This room enjoys a lovely large box bay window which floods the room with natural light. The rear of the property has been cleverly extended to offer a fantastic open plan space that is versatile in use. The kitchen has been fitted with a modern arrangement of wall and base units with space for a large American style fridge/freezer. The extended section of the property has windows to all aspects and sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden. This room also boasts underfloor heating and a roof lantern.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master coming complete with fitted storage. The bathroom has recently been refitted with a white three-piece suite and attractive fully tiled walls. To conclude the first floor, there is also an over the stairs cupboard which provides yet more storage.
To the front of the property there is a lovely paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is fantastic for families, being fully enclosed with fencing and coming complete with a paved patio seating area, ideal for enjoying those summer BBQ’s. The rest of the garden is laid to lawn providing a low maintenance finish. If you are looking for a home that has been finished to a high standard within a fantastic location, then this could be the property for you!
The Seller's View
- The location is great and really close to Chester. You can walk to town in 15 minutes or the station in 10. - The kitchen extension can fit up to 8 people for dinner which is great for hosting.