Penfold Hey, Upton, CH2
£275,000 SOLD STC
Property reference: 98e7d6f3-cdc5-4ecf-b2e3-a67cd0799ae5
- Three good size bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious three storey townhouse
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Kitchen with ample storage, walk-in pantry and access to the rear courtyard
- Recently refitted shower room with three piece suite and attractive tiling
- Recently replaced roof
- Large lounge with balcony
- Driveway parking for 2 cars and integral garage with power and lighting
- Ready to move in finish, yet bags of potential
- Upton Heath Primary School0.2 Miles
- Dorin Park School0.4 Miles
- St Martins Academy1.3 Miles
- The Hammond School1.4 Miles
- Upton Lane0.0 Miles
- Bache Railway Station0.7 Miles
- Bache0.7 Miles
- Upton by Chester Golf Club0.1 Miles
- Indian Brasserie0.4 Miles
- Chester Zoo0.6 Miles
- The Cheshire County Sports Club0.9 Miles
GET A REAL FEEL FOR THE PLACE AND CHECK OUT OUR INTERACTIVE TOUR! Location location location! The position of this spacious town house possesses many benefits, from its lovely elevated views to the front and rear, to being tucked away off one of Upton’s most desirable roads. Penfold Hey is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Upton Lane where local amenities and desirable schools are within walking distance, whilst the City is just a short 10 minute drive. Internally the property offers a ready to move in finish, whilst also boasting bags of potential to create something truly outstanding.
Upon entering you are greeted with a spacious hall having a staircase rising to the first floor and doors leading into the downstairs WC and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive arrangement of units, and benefits from a walk-in pantry. To the first floor there is a lovely lounge offering plenty of space, as well as doors to the gorgeous balcony, which provides the perfect spot to enjoy a G&T. Further to the first floor there is a great size third bedroom, which could alternatively be utilised as an office. The recently replaced shower room offers a stunning three piece suite, complemented perfectly with attractive tiling. To the second floor are two further fantastic bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, and both enjoying elevated views over Upton and the Welsh Hills to the rear. The loft is fully boarded, and benefits from a useful access ladder. Storage is a must for any family and this property comes with heaps of it, from its storage cupboards to every floor, and the integral garage.
Externally there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for two cars, leading directly to the integral garage, offering full power and lighting. To the rear is a pleasant courtyard garden enjoying the ease of low maintenance, being laid with paving and having a gate providing access to a shared pathway for bins and the likes.
This home ticks so many of those important boxes, ready to move in finish, well proportioned rooms, versatile accommodation and all flooded with natural light from the large windows throughout. With no ongoing chain, you can be in as quick as possible!