Cross Green, Upton, CH2
£365,000 SOLD STC
- Traditional semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Much larger than average plot
- Fantastic scope for extension (subject to planning)
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Driveway parking and attached garage
- Sought after road within the desirable area of Upton
- Local amenities and desirable schools nearby
- Upton Westlea Primary School0.1 Miles
- Dorin Park School0.2 Miles
- St Martins Academy0.9 Miles
- The Hammond School1.0 Miles
- Plas Newton Lane0.3 Miles
- Upton Lane0.5 Miles
- Bache Railway Station0.6 Miles
- Indian Brasserie0.4 Miles
- Upton by Chester Golf Club0.4 Miles
- The Cheshire County Sports Club0.5 Miles
- zippys playworld0.9 Miles
Oozing with potential this fantastic three bedroom semi has had some works completed, yet provides bags of opportunity for one lucky buyer, with a fantastic size garden and great room proportions. Situated within a quiet crescent of beautifully maintained homes within the ever-sought-after area of Upton, local amenities are just a short stroll away, whilst the City is just a short 10-minute drive. This combined with many desirable schools nearby make it the ideal family home.
Upon entering you are greeted with a noticeably wide hallway having stairs rising to the first floor and internal doors leading into the living accommodation. The lounge is a great size, featuring a lovely full width window to the front, flooding the room with natural light. To the rear is the dining room, complete with a large window framing the lovely garden aspect. The kitchen is a great size, boasting ample storage thanks to a comprehensive arrangement of wall and base units offering that retro style. To the first floor are the three good size bedrooms and the family bathroom which features a three-piece suite.
Externally, upon arriving you will instantly appreciate the kerb appeal with the set-back position and large driveway, allowing for plenty of off-road parking. The rear garden is the showstopper! A fantastic size and laid mainly to lawn, it’s the perfect environment for any growing family, with so much space and attractive features, it really does need to be seen to be appreciated.