Stocks Avenue, Boughton, CH3
- Immaculate detached home
- Three bedrooms, plus office/nursery
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Completely renovated leaving no stone unturned
- Large lounge with open aspect into dining room
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar seating
- Downstairs WC
- Head of a quiet cul-de-sac within the ever popular Boughton
- Lovely and easy to maintain garden
- Boughton Heath Academy0.1 Miles
- Cherry Grove Primary School0.2 Miles
- The Bishops’ Blue Coat High School0.3 Miles
- Dee Banks School0.5 Miles
- Boughton Park & Ride0.5 Miles
- Chester Foregate Street0.9 Miles
- Chester Railway Station0.9 Miles
- Chester Boughton Hall Cricket Club0.2 Miles
- Sandy Lane Park0.3 Miles
- THE TWIRL OF HAY0.4 Miles
- The Meadows Chester0.6 Miles
Tucked away at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this detached family home offers the best of both worlds, a peaceful setting, yet local amenities and desirable schools within the ever popular hub of Boughton are just a short stroll away. If they aren’t enough, the City Centre is just a short 10 minute drive. Completely renovated by our clients, this property has left no stone un-turned in its redesign to create a more functional family home, where space and light sit central to all that’s on offer. Immaculately presented throughout, it really is a case of drop your bags and put your feet up!
Upon entering you are greeted with a spacious hallway with a staircase rising to the first floor, and internal doors leading to the living accommodation, breakfast kitchen and downstairs WC. The lounge is spacious in size and has an open aspect into the dining room, making it the perfect environment for family living and entertaining. The breakfast kitchen is a fantastic size, coming complete with a gorgeous arrangement of wall, base and full height units providing ample storage, work surface space, and breakfast bar seating. Appliances are integral to boast a seamless finish, to include a Neff oven with slide and hide door, top oven/grill, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The room is flooded with natural light thanks to windows to two elevations, along with French doors providing access to the garden. A large and incredibly useful utility cupboard is accessed from the hall and provides plumbing for a washing machine, plus space for a tumble dryer, hoover and ironing board etc. To the first floor you will find a landing providing access to the office/nursery, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, which features a white three piece suite to include a WC, wash basin and a bath with a shower over. The master bedroom also enjoys its own en suite shower room which is stylish in finish and spacious in size.
Externally the property comes complete with a driveway providing off road parking and enjoys a pleasant rear garden, laid with a combination of paving and raised decking. Perfect for those longing for outside space without the maintenance.