Troopers Close, Christleton, CH3
£130,000 SOLD STC
- PART OF AFFORDABLE DISCOUNT SCHEME!
- Ideal first-time buyer’s home
- Fantastic rear aspect over the Shropshire Union Canal
- Two good size bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Modern fittings
- Allocated parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Christleton Primary School0.4 Miles
- Boughton Heath Academy0.7 Miles
- Christleton High School0.6 Miles
- The Bishops’ Blue Coat High School0.8 Miles
- Christleton Hall0.2 Miles
- Boughton Park & Ride0.3 Miles
- Littleton Lane0.6 Miles
- THE TWIRL OF HAY0.4 Miles
- Ring O’Bells0.4 Miles
- Christleton Sports Centre0.4 Miles
- Christleton Duck Pond0.5 Miles
This well appointed two-bedroom end terraced style property is offered to market as part of an exciting scheme where the property is 100% owned but purchased at a discount of 30% through the Discounted Market Sale scheme. There are no additional fees, just an application to the Cheshire West and Chester council to check your eligibility.
What an ideal home this could be for a first-time buyer, with a stunning aspect over the Shropshire Union Canal and allocated parking! This lovely ground floor apartment ticks off so many positive boxes, not only is well presented, but you can’t help but notice all the natural light the property offers. The beautiful open plan living/kitchen area is perfect for modern living these days, it offers an area you can relax in, yet is also very sociable when you might have friends or family over. Benefitting from a set of French doors which you can simply open up and walk out in the summer months, to enjoy a sit down on the patio while watching the world pass by! The two bedrooms are both doubles in size, while the bathroom is fitted with a white suite with a shower over the bath, all complemented by part tiled walls to complete the look.
Parking is also something you don’t need to worry about as there are plenty of visitor’s spaces available, along with your own allocated space. With no onward chain you could be in before you know it.