Cherry Road, Boughton, CH3
Property reference: ee69e2ff-6aaa-423b-ad87-b4a438f48c44
- Traditional terraced home
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom fitted with attractive three piece suite
- Delightful courtyard garden
- Central location within the sought after area of Boughton
- Ready to move in finish
- Cherry Grove Primary School0.1 Miles
- Boughton Heath Academy0.4 Miles
- The Bishops’ Blue Coat High School0.5 Miles
- St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School0.5 Miles
- Boughton Park & Ride0.7 Miles
- Chester Railway Station0.7 Miles
- Chester0.7 Miles
- Chester Boughton Hall Cricket Club0.2 Miles
- Sandy Lane Park0.3 Miles
- The Meadows Chester0.5 Miles
- Artichoke0.6 Miles
If you’re looking for a great property that ticks all the boxes, especially the location box, then this could be the one for you! This traditional terraced home is situated right in the centre of Boughton, where you can find restaurants, bars and boutique shops on your doorstep. Offering an abundance of character, this home comes complete with some fantastic features and offers a ready to move into finish. We especially love the courtyard garden and the space it offers.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a hall having high ceilings, a feature which continues throughout the property, whilst a door provides access to the living accommodation. The lounge/dining room is a fantastic space, enjoying a dual aspect with a large window to the front and French doors leading to the rear courtyard. The room is neutrally decorated, enhancing the great feeling of space and light, with stairs leading to the first floor and an internal door leading to the kitchen. Within the kitchen you will find a modern arrangement of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces incorporating an inset sink, with ample space for appliances. Conveniently there is a rear hall providing further access to the courtyard garden, whilst also leading to the downstairs bathroom, which features a lovely three piece suite to include a bath with rainfall shower over, wash basin and WC. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to the two double bedrooms.
Outside, the lovely walled courtyard is fully enclosed and laid with paving, also incorporating a raised seating area with artificial lawn, ideal for low maintenance and perfect for those summer BBQs. Offering a ready to move into finish and a fabulous outside space for entertaining, this is a fantastic opportunity for one lucky buyer, and all within the outstanding and sought after Boughton location!